Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Wildlife

Been awhile since I've done one of these. My last camera crapped out on me so I just got the replacement last week.



Checking to see if the new camera is set up right.














No 'wildlife' but I just really like this shot.












Deer. Lots of them.




























































Me and 4thpower Alpha picking it up yesterday. We barely made it as the ATV started giving us problems. Not sure yet what the problem is.














Unorganized Militia Gear

Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

1 comment:

45er said...

We just set our cameras up (4 of them) last weekend. We're spinning short times right now to draw them in since it's horribly dry and we're hoping to draw them now. I need to get out and see what's coming in.