Monday, August 3, 2015

#GenCon2015 Day 3: The Ugly, Bald One

Started out the day fairly casual.  After hauling stuff to the car and settling the bill, I went to the showing of the House Rulez series, a bizarre mock 'Reality Show' made many years ago but just recently finished.  After, they had a Q&A session w/ Ben Dobyns, Sarah Sanders-Ode, Nathan Rice and Chris Ode.


Christian Doyle and Monica Zelak (Natural 1) in the hallway:
 I finished off the day by watching a selection of ZOE/DG short films, mostly produced through their patreon system.  Syphilitic Vampire Ninjas. I will be signing up for this.

Also they are planning on the KS for Journey Quest Season 3 in January and Gamers: The Series ASAP.

One cannot leave GenCon w/o buying dice.  This year it was difficult.  I couldn't find any that really 'wow'ed' me and I have tons of generic commons.  They guy at Chessex hooked me up:
Black/Starlight/Red (CHX26458).  Beautiful and go perfectly w/ my new dice tower.

Also got a few GenCon 15 specials and souvenirs for the spawn from Crystal Caste.




And w/ that my Con was over.  :(  Now to save up for next year.


GenCon2015 Day 1: YOUR Bell Sucks!!

#GenCon 2015 Day 2a: Swag & Autographs

#GenCon2015 Day2b: Wait? Who Are You?


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear
Unorganized Militia Gear

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Looks like fun was had!

Old NFO said...

Looks like fun was had!