Monday, August 3, 2015

#GenCon2015 Day 3: The Ugly, Bald One

Started out the day fairly casual.  After hauling stuff to the car and settling the bill, I went to the showing of the House Rulez series, a bizarre mock 'Reality Show' made many years ago but just recently finished.  After, they had a Q&A session w/ Ben Dobyns, Sarah Sanders-Ode, Nathan Rice and Chris Ode.

Christian Doyle and Monica Zelak (Natural 1) in the hallway:
 I finished off the day by watching a selection of ZOE/DG short films, mostly produced through their patreon system.  Syphilitic Vampire Ninjas. I will be signing up for this.

Also they are planning on the KS for Journey Quest Season 3 in January and Gamers: The Series ASAP.

One cannot leave GenCon w/o buying dice.  This year it was difficult.  I couldn't find any that really 'wow'ed' me and I have tons of generic commons.  They guy at Chessex hooked me up:
Black/Starlight/Red (CHX26458).  Beautiful and go perfectly w/ my new dice tower.

Also got a few GenCon 15 specials and souvenirs for the spawn from Crystal Caste.

And w/ that my Con was over.  :(  Now to save up for next year.

GenCon2015 Day 1: YOUR Bell Sucks!!

#GenCon 2015 Day 2a: Swag & Autographs

#GenCon2015 Day2b: Wait? Who Are You?

Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear
Unorganized Militia Gear


Old NFO said...

Looks like fun was had!

Old NFO said...

Looks like fun was had!