Saturday, August 16, 2014

#GenCon 2014 Day 1B

As continued.  After a short break, I decided to do some sight seeing for a few hours, just wandering around the convention, checking out where everything was.  Even at 9:30 at night, the gaming halls and hallways were filled w/ people:




Then came the puppet slam.  A rough, adult humored puppet show by the Lazy Knights of Felt . Buffy vs Twilight Vampires.



How a Gamer is made.  Pathfinder spoof :

Fighter being devoured by a Gelatinous Cube.

The closing act was the "Happy Dance" which had everyone singing along and stamping their feet. 



 I ran out of memory on my card and the others were in my murse so I only got about the first 10 min of the show.  My painting friend has more on his camera he's going to upload and the puppeteers are supposed to be uploading their rehearsal to their FB page.  I have to say, this was the height of the evening. 

 More video of the show Pt I, Pt II, Pt III

The day closed out w/ an aborted attempt to hit the "Ram" lounge and/or find some food.  Ended up heading back for some stadium brats and a soda before getting back into the room and collapsing. Tomorrow's plan is to hit the floor early to search for swag and sigs then play it by ear. 

#GenCon 2014 Day 1A

#GenCon2014 Day 2A: Autographs Galore

#GenCon2014 Day 3: Last Sweep

Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear
Unorganized Militia Gear

No comments: