Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blogger Bash 2009 Day 1:Arrival

After nearly 14 hours on the road, I finally arrived in Phoenix. After checking in and running into Traction Control in the lobby, I headed over to the convention center.

There, Rachel Parson of NRA-ILA checked me in and I conversed w/ other bloggers from around the U.S.

Following the Check in, we wandered over to Chase Field for a get together at "Friday's Front Row" Bar & Grill.

Present were Dick Heller and Robert Levy of DC v Heller fame.

I'm tired. Going to bed. More here and here.

Blogger Bash 2009 Day 2A
Blogger Bash 2009: Day 2B
Blogger Bash 2009: Day 3
Blogger Bash 2009: Thoughts

Blogger Bash 2008

1 comment:

NotClauswitz said...

Hey it's Cowboy Blob! And I think I recognize Sebastian. :-) And I believe I see Kevin Baker in the far left background of the bar-scene...
Have fun you guys and gals!