Friday, May 15, 2009

Blogger Bash 2009 Day 2B: Floor Show

Lunch at Hooters with SandCastle Scrolls and Mike from Another Gun Blog.


Then back to the convention hall for the floor show. Aerial view thanks to the folks at FNH.


Marlin Firearms displayed their 981T and 915Y bolt action .22's. I have a soft spot for them since my first firearm was my dad's Model 81. The 981T is it's modern equivalent. The 915Y is a youth gun that I will be picking up for my kids in a few years.


Finally got to meet Tom King, President of NYSRPA in front of the 50 Caliber Shooters Assoc. booth.

Visits to the Wolf and Glaser booths were profitable in swag and possible advertising deals in the future. Had a company called Ogre Mfg. clean my carry piece to demonstrate their cleaner. They gave a sample so I'll play more w/ it and see how well it works. I also met Alan Gottlieb of the Second Amendment Foundation where I had a few books autographed.

Saw the Gunnie signing autographs for Team Glock (which I wasn't going to wait in line for today, maybe tomorrow)

Then back up to the Press Room for a talk on the future of NRAnews w/ Cam Edwards.


Not sure if I'll make the get together tonight w/ Michael Bane. More tomorrow.

Blogger Bash 2009 Day 1
Blogger Bash 2009 Day 2A
Blogger Bash 2009: Day 3
Blogger Bash 2009: Thoughts

Blogger Bash 2008

1 comment:

John R said...

Looks like a good time is being had by one and all.