Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Righteous Shooting

Felon robs store. Clerk shoots him while he's trying to get away so he'll probably be charged w/ something. As usual, the robber is a longtime petty criminal who was working on becoming MORE violent but was "reaching out to find his path in life." He was, but not in any legitimate field.

The Mayor gets it:

"Any time you point a gun at me and if I've got a gun and I've got the opportunity, I'm going to use it on you," Waukegan Mayor Richard Hyde said. "With society the way it is now and with the number of armed robberies you have, you've got to fight back."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, poor little burglar baby got shot and kilt.

Maybe you could give an update with the location of his grave site. I have some vacation time to burn and I need to take a dump.