Friday, May 6, 2011

Libelous Ladd Everitt @CSGV 'Wall of Shame'

I woke up w/ a smile this morning. Seems I made the CSGV's 'Wall of Shame' w/ my obvious attempts to tweak Ladd Everitt's (aka Grits Jr. and Minister of Propaganda at CSGV) nose. He's so easy.

Over the course of 9 hrs, I got 4 hits from that page.

Can we say 'irrelevant' boys and girls?

For a real treat, check where I sent them to w/ my modified tweet.

For newer readers, Ladd really doesn't like me because I was the one who published the fact he was using a sockpuppet to promote his boss's articles .

Unorganized Militia GearUnorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

1 comment:

Weer'd Beard said...

Poop coming out is NOT their problem, keeping poop IN, and off their expensive dress slacks IS a major problem!