Sunday, May 4, 2014

Movie Review: After Earth

Even though it made a bunch of money, I've heard few, if any, good reviews about it. I'm going to add another one.

While not as bad as some made it out, I overall found it to be a dull, woodenly acted, vanity project on the part of the normally entertaining Will Smith.  Much of that was made understood when I saw M. Night Shamayalan's name attached to it at the end. Special effects were mixed. The back story was haphazard resulting in numerous "Huh?'s" and "Why is that happening?" type comments. The only characters I felt any attachment to in the entire flick were the baby giant birds.

2/5 stars if that.  It won't be a purchase nor will I likely bother watching it again.


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

No comments: