Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Quote of the Day: Romney Edition

I don't like Mittens but I have to give him credit for this response:
Woman: "So you’re all for like, 'yay, freedom,' and all this stuff. And 'yay, like pursuit of happiness.' You know what would make me happy? Free birth control."

Romney:"You know, let me tell you, no no, look, look let me tell you something. If you’re looking for free stuff you don’t have to pay for, vote for the other guy. That’s what he’s all about, okay? That’s not, that’s not what I’m about."


Unorganized Militia GearUnorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

1 comment:

AztecRed said...

When will these spoiled brats learn that nothing is free? When you get something "free" from the government, other people (tax payers) are paying for it and quite personally, I don't want to pay for her recreational activities. I've got my own to pay for.