Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gun Control; Lying to Win

Long story short.

Gun control group, frustrated at being shown up by pro-rights bloggers, starts 'outing' them. They go to far and get their Twitter account suspended.

In response, they start up again on Facebook and blatantly lie about what they actually did, deleting any responses telling the truth.

This is gun control advocacy in action folks. It's core is deception.

Unorganized Militia GearUnorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

2 comments:

Chas said...

Markie Marxist sez: "Deception, lying and censorship are the norm for us commies. It's the way we do business. You may have noticed how we've operated in the Soviet Union, East Germany, China, Cuba, Vietnam, etc. And it's perfectly legal for us to do so in the US too. We've seen to that. We make the rules. Ha! Ha!"

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I would have just as soon not released the email I sent to Twitter, for a whole host of different reasons... but, being the naive fool I am, I expected the CSGV to take their licks, get over themselves, and go back to their original core purpose (whatever the hell that might be).

Obviously, I was mistaken, and the best thing to combat the blatant lies they were spewing is the truth. I did not say anything "false" in my report to Twitter, I did not request that their account be suspended, and nowhere did I mislead the Twitter support staff - I provided the links, honestly told them that I considered it to be harassment, and they made their decisions on their own. Any other story is, at its very core, a bald-faced lie.