Monday, June 2, 2008

Snuffy breaks the 9th Commandment

"I apologize for anyone who was offended and thought it to be mockery. that was neither my intent not was it my heart," Pfleger said.

Really Snuff? You didn't mean to "mock" or "offend" when you said:

"I really don't believe it was put on. I always thought she felt 'This is mine. I'm Bill's wife. I'm white. And this is mine. I just got to get up and step into the plate,'" he said. "And then out of nowhere came, 'Hey, I'm Barack Obama.' And she said, 'Oh damn, where did you come from? I'm white. I'm entitled. There's a black man stealing my show.'"

Pfleger then proceeded to pretend to cry in a dramatization that included a handkerchief.

"She wasn't the only one crying. There was a whole lot of white people crying," he said.

You didn't intend to imply that she and many of her supporters are racists? Is that just the same kind of "dramatics" as calling for shop owners and legislators to be dragged out and "snuffed"? Are Klan members just being "dramatic" when they call for lynchings or refer to "darkies"? Or is that different?

What is it w/ anti-gun religious leaders bearing false witness?

1 comment:

breda said...

there seems to be this trend where anyone can say any vile, despicable thing they want and as long as they apologize for it, it's suddenly all okay.