Friday, March 7, 2014

Armor & Revetments

To add a bit to my OGRE DE game, I asked the intersphere about finding good 'revetments' to use in 1/285th scale (which would also fit nicely on the ODE board).  I was pointed to CinC miniatures, specifically their 'Tank Hull Down' and their 'Sandbagged Gun Position' for infantry. Got them in the mail today (PE Hvy Tank for comparison):
To get free shipping, I added to the order some sets of some of my favorite Soviet era armor, the T-72 and ZSU23-4

Going to have the revetments painted up....well.... revetment-y  and the armor in standard OD green.  They'll be used not only as shelf decorations but in scenarios using 'archaic armor'.


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

No comments: