Sunday, July 7, 2013

Too Little Too Late For Jim Carrey

Realizing that it's not 20 yrs ago when he was really popular, Jim Carrey 'apologized' (sort of) for insulting hundreds of thousands of people who might have gone to see his latest disasters.
Asslt rifle fans,I do not agree wth u,nor do I fear u but I do love u and I'm sorry tht in my outrage I called you names.That was wrong. 3^{
Btw I don't need a crisis mgr, just a conscience. Calling ppl names is inappropriate but my position on assault weapons hasn't changed. ;^}
Sorry Jimmy, you're still not funny. Maybe you should be apologizing for the majority of your film career.


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

3 comments:

Joe Allen said...

I see he spells as good as he acts.

ISH (Mininerd) said...

But, when will he apologize to fans of the English language!?

Knucklehead said...

Never found him funny. He always seemed insincere to me. Especially now.