Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New horse, still dead but remarkably pretty

First of all, I apologize for the title. I'm not really sure what it means but it was the first thing I thought of when posting this concept which my buddy and I talked about 2 years ago.

We're all keenly aware of the meme of "Hollywood guns" glamorizing violence.

I want to add a twist of lime.

For those who know me, know that I haven't watched TV since 2001, the reason I will explain in a future post. I don't even have a TV inside my home since it is not worthy. I do own the one sitting in the garage collecting dust and rat turds.

But I do remember...

Is it just me or is the true glamorization in Hollywood the rouge LEO who breaks all the rules to nab his man.

Are we being conditioned that rules/laws/Rights should be violated in the off chance Clint Eastwood has a good read.

Do we fight for one Right or all?

I got the Zombie invasion covered in spades; I'm just not sure I'm prepared for something even slower and more insidious.

Keep and Bear with me.


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Rouge LEO? Sexy shade or just a typo?