Monday, September 24, 2012

More Fun W/ the Craigslist Scammer

Continuing the conversation here. He sent me an email asking if I've deposited the check (the one sent to the ISP Director).
 Hello how are you doing today! Have you deposit or cash my check?
Get back to me Asap.
 
Thanks  donaldduke2004@gmail.com
So I responded:
 I did not receive the check although it is being shown as delivered.  The PO doesn't know where it is.  Here is the # for the PO and the Postmaster.
Anna Segura-Abernathy (217) 786-7107

Maybe you'll have better luck finding it.
 Oops, that's not the postmaster, that's the ISP Springfield District Commander.  My bad.



Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Ummm... You DID advise the ISP you were screwing with this guy right??? :-)

Thirdpower said...

I've sent them several email forwards. Whether they pay attention... that's a whole different story.