Saturday, January 24, 2009

Even his own lawyer thinks he's nuts

Ed Genson, Blago's lead attorney, quits:

"I never require a client to do what I say but I do require them to at least listen to what I say. ... I wish the governor good luck and godspeed," Genson said in brief remarks to reporters.


Well shock. A person who was arrogant enough to hold press conferences on the steps of the children's hospital he was trying to shake down for more money and who openly tried to sell a federal Senate seat won't listen to his attorney.

It must all be part of that conspiracy against him to raise taxes. For once I agree w/ Chicago Mayor Daley. "Cuckoo"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It gets better....

"NEW YORK | - Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich made the morning talk show circuit this morning and told ABC he had been considering talk show host Oprah Winfrey for the U.S. Senate seat previously held by President Barack Obama."

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/all-blagojevich-jan26-09-cnap,0,3701283.story