Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sugarmann Irony

Our good buddy Josh has put out another tirade on Huffpo. I guess they paid their internet bill this month. One could choke on the amount of irony in it:
The gun industry's attempts to exploit outside events--
Followed by:
as we saw when Timothy McVeigh bombed the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995, stoking the fear of government can provoke violent acts.

And that's the .01 percent we have to worry about.



Like Josh says "Sometimes context is everything".

And just to make sure that the "Inaugural Special" really stains Josh's shorts, I'm going to plug for them.

Ruger Mini-14 Magazine Promotion
Fans of Ruger Mini-14 Target Rifles and Mini-14 Ranch Rifles can purchase Ruger manufactured 20-round magazines for a discount.


I won't even get into his long debunked myth of decreasing firearm ownership.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Decreasing Firearm purchasing is not a myth!
I bought three pistols and one Rifle last year, and only two rifles and one pistol this year and now have to concern myself with ammunition.
So my firearm purchases are in a slight decline until after the first of the year - well I better get them in the first 20 days of the new year!