Monday, December 31, 2007

Thank you Third for the wonderful Introduction

Hello and Happy 2008 Kids.


Thirdpower has graciously offered me the use his forum, and invited me to be a guest writer here. I would like to thank him for this wonderful opportunity. I will do my best to keep the open lively discussion going. I may have “Melodies Little helpers” from time to time, but I am sure we will all have lots of fun.

Now a little about me.
Many of you know me as “Melody” I hail from Georgia, but split my time between home and New York/ New Jersey area. “Yuck” Business is Business, Money is Money and “Melody” does like her job, as well early retirement is a wonderful goal…..I find little enthusiasm for the Northeast, and look forward to my escapes back to the free world. I have little if any tolerance for Anti-Gun Anti-Freedom people, and find it difficult to understand why someone would want to toss a freedom in the trash can. I am a conservative, a proud member of the NRA, SAF, GOA, as well as the SAS (Second Amendment Sisters). I look forward to the coming month, and hope you all show patience as I have never handled a “blog” before.

On that note I will wish you all a Merry Christmas “albeit late”, and a Bright, Safe and Wonderful New Year.

All the Best



~Melody~

4 comments:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

I've appreciated what I've seen from you in the comments responding to Helmke's blog at the Huff 'n' Puff Post, and am looking forward to your stewardship of Days of Our Trailers.

I have no doubt that Thirdpower chose wisely.

Mike W. said...

Welcome. I remember you from the Brady blog before they turned off comments. I'm sure I'll enjoy your guest blogging.

Anonymous said...

I've also read a lot of your commentary over on HuffPo. Thanks for all those well chosen words, and welcome!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Melody, looking forward to reading your thoughts.