Monday, November 26, 2012

Alienating Who Exactly?

Remember that gun shop that put up a sign saying he didn't want any Obama voters as customers?

Did you read the pundits claiming how stupid he was for 'alienating over half the population'?

Turns out, not so much:
“People are saying that I’ve alienated half of our customers,” Reynolds said, laughing. “No, I haven’t. I haven't alienated any of my customers, because the people who voted for Obama don’t buy guns here. They don't come here at all. I haven’t alienated. I’ve improved things. I have packages sitting on my desk to be shipped to places like Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, Idaho, Nevada and California.”
For those w/ any sort of clue, this is totally unsurprising.  I would say a significant percentage of people who voted for Obama (like my dead grandma's) don't own guns and wouldn't go to a gun shop in the first place. Yet the people who do buy guns (and pay attention) will go out of their way to give this guy some business.

Pretty savvy for a knuckle-dragging redneck.


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

3 comments:

Pyrotek85 said...

Kinda like how many of the anti's who were/are boycotting Starbucks proudly declared that they didn't go there anyway.

Old NFO said...

Yes it is! ;-)

Weer'd Beard said...

Yep Obama voters are the exact people who will turn in an $800 Garand for a $100 gift card at a police "Buy Back", and somehow think they're getting a good deal!