Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Constitutional BullSh!t

That's what certain individuals put into positions of authority think of things like Due Process, obtaining Warrants, Miranda, etc.
“I’m not giving you the key. I’m not giving consent to enter my house,” Sgt. Corrigan recalled saying in an interview with me last week at D.C. Superior Court after the city dropped all 10 charges against him. 
“Then the cop said to me, ‘I don’t have time to play this constitutional bullshit with you. We’re going to break your door in, and you’re going to have to pay for a new door.’”
And this wasn't just rookie 'Beat Cop' , this was a Commander of the force, a person who's sworn to uphold that 'Bullsh!t' he so hates.

We all see who the 'Rambo' is here.


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

3 comments:

Divemedic said...

Even if you could argue that the Sergeant DID threaten suicide, once he surrendered and was in custody, there was no reason to enter his home without a warrant.

Robert Fowler said...

I would be suing for a lot more than 1/2 a mil. I would also be looking for that cops badge.

Chas said...

"I don’t have time to play this constitutional bullshit with you."

That can come back to haunt a cop. Are the laws against murder that make it illegal to kill a cop merely "constitutional bullshit"?
The road to anarchy is a dangerous road to go down.