Friday, April 16, 2010

The Den of Evil

Maybe I can scoop Thirdpower with the latest and greatest to be found on the Brady Bunch Facebook page...

"Adrian Gevan Thanks
for the response Brad, I've put the situation of legislature and
accountability into consideration. The concept that I propose is
addressed towards the businesses that manufactures bullets, it is in my
opinion that the average 15-20 year old that is using a gun to commit a
crime would not be able to distinguish the d...ifference between a normal
bullet and the " bullet " I have developed. Yep my concept is to have
bullets that destroy guns!!It's a radical approach but I do believe it's a good tactic for disarmament. Once the guns are out of the hands of the youths then legisalture can step in and maintain that only people with licenses can by ammunition, guns, etc. The effort to disperse what I call the " bogus bullet " will be a little tricky but I believe with the right organizations involve the bullets can reach their destination and fullfil their purpose.See More
3 hours ago · Comment · Like · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1) · Report

Let's spread this far and wide people. It might be a bunch of horse-pucky, but if this is valid, then it constitutes a level of evil we haven't seen before and the Brady Bunch is allowing this on their site.

Let's get 'em.

Admin update: Screencap



Unorganized Militia Gear

3 comments:

DesertRat said...

Screen shot saved and will be spreading the word.

Anonymous said...

Every place I know of, It's illegal to booby trap residences and property to protect it from thief's.

Isn't this proposal premeditated murder on Adrian's part?

John Hardin said...

The t-shirt ad on the right side of that screencap is priceless.