Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The kind of mentality we're up against...

Seen on the Flaming AK-47 Video:

BushDeathGood says:

and we wonder why:
173,000 INNOCENT Americans die every year from shootings.

And from the website "MeltGuns":

Guns create hate. If you own a handgun you have to constantly be thinking about who it is OK to shoot and kill. You have to turn people into an "other". Somebody less than you who you now feel you have the right to kill. This is sick.

Most white male gun owners I have spoken to have fantasies of shooting and killing brown skinned people.


Who are the "Gunloons" again?

3 comments:

Linoge said...

Damnit, someone has got to tell me where you get replacements for these mind-controlling crystals that are supposed to be in firearms. Mine must be broken or defective, because they just ain't doin' the trick.

Now, our side certainly has its fair share of loonies, but they are not trying to restrict anyone's rights, limit anyone's capabilities of defending themselves, or foist their beliefs on other people.

These bloody lunatics, though...

Anonymous said...

linoge, is this line secure?

What was that, never mind.........here's the secret my friend. You are my friend, right?
Why you looking at me like that?!!!! I'll snap you in half like a twig!

I'm sorry, where was I. Oh yeah, the crystals.

As an alchemist, I know the ancient methods.

1. Boil some water.
2. Saturate boiling water with granular sugar.
3. Remove water pan from heat source.
4. Dangle piece of cotton string into mixture and let cool to room temperature.
5. Wait, watch and be amazed.

If the crystals fail to turn you into a raving mad lunatic full of blood lust, well...you can always just ya know, sorta lick them and pretend they're some exotic South American toad.

That's all the time I got today folks, gotta go wash all the spiders outta my hair now.

Ace said...

Damnit, someone has got to tell me where you get replacements for these mind-controlling crystals that are supposed to be in firearms.

Got mine on eBay.