Monday, January 7, 2008

With keys to the trailer in hand....

Let’s see New Carpet, Drapes, gallon of Kerosene for a nice insurance fire.

Welcome and Hello all. In Georgia HB 89 has some getting all upset. Some really lame anti-gunners attempting to scare people about the bill are claiming this bill would raise insurance costs. I am in the industry and know that insurers underwrite policies based on trends and risk. I would strongly doubt that having a firearm locked in the trunk of a car is going to change the risk. Fact is the firearms are already in the trunk and insurance companies know this.

Georgia Could gain House seats, as some one who leaves the Freedom of the South and Comes to the Little Peoples Republics in the Northeast to work. I hear people in New Jersey simply asking me why are you here? They say I hate this state I have lived in New Jersey all my life and I can not wait to get out. My response is generally”I am only here because of this project” and I’m outta here when it’s done. Lets face it folks there is nothing to like about the hell hole known as New Jersey.

I have been kind of busy lately; will try to come up with some entertaining items this week. Hope you all are having a wonderful New Year.

Melody

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I see. Coupon not good enough for ya, but some fly-boy with a single wide hands you a set of keys and ya move right in.

Everyone needs a laugh, nice to see you holding the reigns.

I either don't recall or never new you were in NJ, I'm really sorry about that. I hear it smells like piss.

Anyways, gotta get back to work reading thru the DC brief. From what I've seen so far, it's little more than a cut-n-paste job from the BC and VPC websites.

Melody said...

Ahh Kavey I missed you. The Trailer has a great Bar!!!Third knows how to party...

Yuri Orlov said...

Greetings Melody! I've missed your verbal jousting with ~Kelli~ *giggle* on the Brady Blog before they closed comments. Speaking of ~Kelli~, what an airhead! Sorry, couldn't resist...

Welcome to the trailer court!

Oopsie...I guess I should've brought a casserole or something as a housewarming gift.

;-)

the pistolero said...

Hi Melody! I have some good Texas beer for you if you think you might like it...I do hope you find yourself back in America soon.

Melody said...

Yuri Yes the Famious Kelli. She Hates me but thats ok I feel sorry for her. Read the post on other blogs she leaves One I thought she was going to Go......on Michael Looser Moore. I wanted to Hurl...