Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Silence of the Anti Gun Crowd is deafening

Am I imagining this or have Paulie, Bryan and the rest of the “Pit Yorkies” been more subdued than normal? I know The Brady Bunches broadcast on "Huffington" has not spewed a new column since December 21. Bryan “You can’t make this stuff up” will blast his little blurbs, get his ass handed to him and then disappear for sometimes over a month. Think of all the little Anti-Freedom hate sites have come and gone in the last year. Including the Anti’s crown Jewel the Brady Bunch, (Membership) 26. Robin “I lie because I am a pompous ass” Ringler shut down her version of “Pravda”.

This makes me hopeful, that reason is returning to the populace, and people are realizing guns are not the enemy that politicians are. Let’s face it we can and will never change the Kelli’s, on the other hand why bother, we need cheap laughs. Besides, Kelli actually helps the pro freedom crowd. All she has to do is post her demented thoughts, and the foolishness of the Anti-freedom crowd is exposed.

Guess we all need to keep up the momentum. We need to take a lesson from Breda, and get people out to the range. When my life if less hectic I would, like to volunteer to take people out for an Introduction to freedom and fun.


Melody

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is that the silence is deafening because the antis are starting to realize that we are truely motivated by a single issue where as their suppossed supporters do not see the 2A as a make or break issue for them. You're not going to see most people say, "hey, love their ideas on health care, fiscal responsibility and taxes, but I can't vote for them because they think the 2A is an individual right."

To be honest, I don't hold the 2A alone as a make or break issue for me either. But I do hold the Constitution as the defining issue.
With warrantless wire-tapping, torture, redition, lying to congress(read ass-bags there), and sneak-n-peaks, I think the Constitution should be preserved, protected and defended from all enemies both foriegn and domestic.

The antis try to demonize dead lumps of steel. We try to preserve the founding principals of our nation. That is the source of our strength and motivation. It's simply something their so called supporters don't have.

One day Paul Helmke will realize that a goodly portion of his "grass roots activist network" is just us signing up to receive their emails to find out what their up to.

None of the fights we face will be easy, but if I were an alien being observing the earth from a distance and asked to guess who will prevail between one group who is unarmed trying to take weapons away from the other group which is heavily armed, me thinks I would side with the group who could defend themselves.

Anonymous said...

Apparently the Citibank wing of the AntiFreedom crowd has the ball now.