Friday, January 18, 2008

Oh Boy, Idiot arrested near capitol building

U.S. Capitol Police arrested a man carrying a shotgun outside the Capitol building Friday. This guy really sounds like the kind of guy the Brady Bunch would eat up with a spoon. 30 rounds of shotgun ammunition, and had a backpack with a compound bow and Samurai sword, the man was wearing a tactical vest. Are they sure this guy is not just a left over from the Clinton admistration? Let’s face it they has some relatively strange people around in those year, but none inhaled! He was questioned in 1994, for incursions in to the air space over Camp David. An idiot pilot no less. Perhaps he forgot the "tinfoil " around his head.

But he did do the country a favor; he got the government to shut down for awhile. That makes the world a better place when people like Pelosi arguably the stupidest woman on the planet are shut up at least no bad things happen.

But let’s face it most of what’s in Washington D.C. generally swims in the shallow end of the gene pool. Kaveman, pointed out a statement to a point, “children can not be taught gun safety”. This is most likely true, if they are the offspring of the Liberal elite. But I will beg to differ; my kids were around firearms from when they were babies. Never was there a firearm related incident in our house, as well my daughter’s friends. The dangers with firearms today are not the kids in the house with the firearms. It is a criminal element out to rob and steal, they should be in jail. But this is the base constituency of todays democratic party.

Melody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melody, I hope you realize that the statement...“children can not be taught gun safety”. was not my own. I was referencing a quote from a friend of the court brief submitted to the SCOTUS by an anti group.

Just wanted to be clear, I myself was around firearms my entire childhood and I turned out just fine.