Sunday, December 16, 2007

Since Anti's like to lie about things..

to mislead the public and describing details tends to lose an audience, we'll use a straight-forward picture to play a game, "Type that Ammo":



Here are the names:

1. .22LR F
2. 8mm Mauser A
3. 7.62x39 C
4. .223 D
5. .45 E
6. .30 cal B

Now which Anti can tell me which are the most common in "Assault Weapons", which are closest to the ones Cho used at VT, and which are the most common in hunting?

Not that I really expect an answer.

4 comments:

Yuri Orlov said...

I'd like to play, but that wouldn't be fair. :-) Perhaps an honest to goodness anti will take a stab at it...

Justin Buist said...

I honestly have no idea WTF is in slot B up there.

Anonymous said...

".30 cal" is too ambiguous. presumably you mean .30-06, not .30 carbine or 7.62 NATO or any of the other .30-caliber cartridges. and yeah, second from the left either has a weirdo projectile or some SERIOUS bullet set-back.

i'm not gonna play either, though, not being an anti. i feel pretty sure about three of them, and that lets me narrow down a fourth, but the leftmost two could go either way for all i know.

Anonymous said...

Nice quiz! Too bad no anti's are around to take a shot at name-game. As for me, same as everyone who's come before - not fair, considering that I fired 100 rounds of "E" a few minutes ago, then purchased 1,650 rounds of "F". As for the rest there's only one I don't recognize, so no contest.