Sunday, January 10, 2016

Save GunFreeZone

Mig needs some help keeping GFZ up and running.  

I have to upgrade, I need your help and unfortunately there is no Bloomberg equivalent on our side. My goal is to raise $650 to lock down service for the next three years. That should cover hosting, domain name, privacy and other security stuff so the site does not get hacked/abused/etc (they have tried in the past). I have set accounts in both PayPal and Venmo under miggy357@gmail.com 
 One of my daily morning reads.  Help if you can.

Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear
Unorganized Militia Gear

1 comment:

Miguel GFZ said...

Thanks for the help. I am humbled by the people that have helped so far, including a couple I know they are sharing their ramen noodles with me.

I cannot say it enough: Gun people are the best.