Thursday, March 12, 2015

I'll Admit...I've Wanted To Do This Too

Frustrated that her three children were spending too much time glued to the television watching music videos, 40-year-old Jennifer Ullery of Illinois allegedly fired multiple shots from a Ruger .22 long rifle into the family’s 50-inch, Panasonic flat screen television.
Except I have a FOID and live in the middle of nowhere so there would be no authorities showing up.



Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear
Unorganized Militia Gear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever dream of the day when you don't need a FOID card?

joethefatman said...

I've thought about doing that as well. But I just had the cable turned off and took the power cord away. The kids grades in school got better for some reason, can't imagine why...