Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Anti's and Fake Military Claims

Via GSL, there is a discussion over the POS that SWAT'ted John Crawford.  This piece from the linked article caught my eye:
Ritchie told several reporters after the 5 August shooting that he was an “ex-marine”. When confronted with his seven-week service record, however, he confirmed that he had been quickly thrown out of the US marine corps in 2008 after being declared a “fraudulent enlistment”, over what he maintains was simply a mixup over his paperwork.
So he lied about his military service to give his (potential) criminal actions some credibility. 

Well that got the memory tingling.  Seemed I recalled another anti, who went much more mainstream, that claimed to have served in the military to bolster his credibility. 
I have exercised my Second Amendment rights numerous times through hunting, going to the range, and I was in the Army for two years.
These were the words of professional victim Colin Goddard who's 'Army service' was some non-contracted time in college ROTC, about as close to actually being in the Army as being a Boy Scout is.

Ironically enough, while making fake claims of being a soldier, using the other fork of the tongue he denigrated military personnel.
Taking part in ROTC gave him second thoughts about the military.
"He said, 'I don't want people to follow me because I frighten them.' He said, 'I want people to follow me because of the example I set,' " Andrew Goddard said.
So just another anti who is incapable of telling the truth.  I wonder if the CSGV or Brady Campaign will hire Ronald Ritchie as their next spokesman.


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear
Unorganized Militia Gear

1 comment:

Weer'd Beard said...

The Brady Camp enlisted Plaxico, so I don't see why not!