Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Auragun update

Oregon legislature has convened and it passed two pro-gun bills and one anti-gun bill died in the Senate.

HB4068 addresses CHL applicants who have had a single misdemeanor marijuana conviction.
HB4035 addresses corrections officers who want to store guns in their cars at work.

SB1551 would have expanded background checks.

Thanks to the Oregon Firearms Federation and all the members who made some noise, we got a win/win/win.

I think I'll call my local Reps back and try and get some feedback.


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Any chance of another non-contiguous reciprocity try for next session?

kaveman said...

I haven't heard any rumblings about reciprocity, but OFF will alert me if there ever is.