Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Too Funny..

Josh Sugarmann's Violence Policy Center, the same group that admits to deliberately misleading people in order to ban everything from handguns to hunting rifles, has accused me of 'misquoting' them . To bad for them their SOP of 'reasoned discourse' encourages efforts to retain their flubs .

Now let's play 'count the traffic'. Who wants to lay odds I won't even have to take off my shoes?

Update: 2 The Joyce Foundation is really getting their money's worth. Aren't they?


Unorganized Militia Gear

Unorganized Militia Gear

3 comments:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

You're a dedicated gun rights advocate, Thirdpower.

Reading VPC's inane Twitter feed, so the rest of us don't have to!

You have commendable patience.

Linoge said...

Let me second Kurt - there is absolutely no chance I would wade through that pile of gos-se on a daily basis, even if they were indirectly sending traffic my way.

I have to admit, though, if there were any better evidence of their lack of a grasp on the English language...

Weer'd Beard said...

I'm still amazed the famous Sugermann quote is still up on the VPC webpage. There's stupid, and then there's VPC!