Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The symbolism is simply astounding, watch it closely.

As a new member of the "domestic extremist" club, I thought it appropriate to kick off my own initiation with a song.

I hope this serves as a warning for both dominant political parties; for both mascots are either a game animal or a slave mule.

I will only respect you to the degree that you fill up my plate, for I must feed as well. Freedom is hungry, and waiting in line while clutching a coupon is not an option.

Here's the translation if you desire.

But even in the original, if it dosen't make you shake your ass a little bit in your chair, I'd begin to wonder if you shake your ass at all, for any reason.

Turn up the volume like you mean it.

1 comment:

Don said...

I picture some stay-at-home dad listening to his iPod while the kids watch Pooh. Suddenly, he thinks, "this would make a great video."

Otherwise, how would someone ever think to put these two things together?

Too funny, but a damned good song, anyway. I'll add it to my "subversive anthems" playlist... ;-)