Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Recoil Therapy

Took out the Mosin because my shoulder got me mad and to try out a new bench rest.


Much more comfortable than the old V-stick that was attached to the bench previous. Also learned something new, the PU style scope got shifted WAY off so I had to re-zero it. It was far enough off I had to go by gravel spray before I even got it on the board.  Once I got that, it only took a few rounds to get it back to zero. This time I noted the numbers for zero in case it gets shifted again. 

Hopefully tomorrow some more lead will be expended.


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

1 comment:

Roger said...

MidwayUSA sells a slip on recoil pad
that eases the pain of a Mosin steel buttplate. (Designed to test the toughness of Russian soldiers.)
They are about $15.00 and a very worthy addition to a Mosey, both easing recoil & adding about 3/4" to the stock length.