|Page Loads||Unique Visitors||First Time Visitors||Returning Visitors|
Can you tell when I was in Northern Elbonia training Counter-Revolutionaries?
Most viewed pages:
10) Patches for Sale 606 views
9) Modern Militia: Vehicles 606 views
8) Ruger Super Blackhawk 614 views
7) Ruger GP 100 624 views
6) Il Gov calls for Psych test 626 views
5) Modern Militia: Uniforms 636 views
4) Enfield Jungle Carbine 813 views
3) Modern Militia: Firearms 1,207 views
2) Hunters who don't believe 2,337 views
And the #1 viewed page on Days of Our Trailers for 2008:
1) Unorganized Militia Propaganda Corps 4,117 views
Top Ten referrers:
10) The HighRoad.org 879 visitors
9) Xavierthoughts 1,081 visitors
8) WaronGuns 1,111 visitors
7) BredaFallacy 1,403 visitors
6) Armed & Safe 1,669 visitors
5) Google 1,675 visitors
4) ISRA 1,973 visitors
3) Ahab 2,124 visitors
2) Snowflakes in Hell 7,967 visitors
And w/ no real surprise, the #1 referrer to this site was:
1) SayUncle w/ a whopping 16,961 visitors
Special mention to my buddy Robb Allen who just missed making #10
It's been an interesting year. Lots of successes. Two big losses (death of Heston, Obama victory). Much drama. Our community has grown considerably. We've had our family squabbles but we're still here. I've met lots of good people both in real life and the intersphere, hopefully to really meet sometime in the future. The support for the UMPC went beyond anything I originally expected leading to a second order of patches in expanded colors. The 2A Blogger Bash was a hit at the 2008 NRA convention .
What I know is that I'm looking forward to another year, no matter how rocky it may be.
Happy New Year all.