Wednesday, October 3, 2007

"I never downloaded those images onto my drive"..

Oops! Lawmaker Shows Students Topless Gal

An Ohio state legislator surprised a high school class when the computer he was using projected a photo of a nude woman during a lecture on how a bill becomes a law.

State Rep. Matthew Barrett was giving an American government lesson Tuesday when he inserted a data memory stick into the school computer and the projected image of a topless woman appeared instead of the graphics presentation he had downloaded...

"I have no idea where these came from," the Democrat said.

Barrett said the data memory stick was a gift he received about three weeks ago from a legislative liaison from the state Library of Ohio.

I don't know which is more pathetic. That the Rep.doesn't just admit he screwed up when creating the presentation or that the police are actually conducting an "investigation".

State Rep. Matthew Barrett: "Damn, I hope I had those backed up"

Police: "Cool, hope there's some good stuff we can copy."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, because random images always pop up whenever you plug in a thumb drive...