Friday, April 25, 2008

One more reason to oppose Obama..

Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL) supports him. (Not that I support Hillary either)

I've known and admired Barack Obama for years. And since he became my fellow Senator from Illinois, I've had the opportunity to work with him very closely.

Getting to know Barack has only strengthened my opinion of his leadership and his unique ability to bring this country together. If you haven't already, I hope you'll join me in supporting his candidacy and building the movement for change he has inspired across this country.



It should be noted that Durbin was one of the 16 who voted for allowing continued firearm confiscations in case of crisis along w/ Clinton as well as supporting 3rd party lawsuits and UN mandated firearm restrictions.

No comments: