Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Punch on the Race Card

Two more and he get's a free Starbuck's coffee.

You really have to love it when anti-gun advocates true feelings come out:

Is there really anything else to say to this? Someone uses the word 'gangbangers' and our buddy Ladd immediately assumes it's a discussion of 'black kids'. Odd that he was the only one that thought that.

The Joyce Foundation is really getting their money's worth out of him.

Unorganized Militia GearUnorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

3 comments:

Weer'd Beard said...

I've seen plenty of Irish Gang-Bangers in Boston.

I know there's such thing as the "Black Irish" but it isn't what Ladd thinks.

ExurbanKevin said...

Why he's not the #1 result in Google for "White Liberal Guilt", I'll never know...

Robert Fowler said...

I know there's such thing as the "Black Irish"

Careful now, I resemble that remark. :)