Friday, May 31, 2013

IL CCW Passes House and Senate.

In the Senate Yeas. 45 nays 12.
In the House  89 Yay 28 Nay

On to the Governor.  

He can veto and the house/senate can override (or not, then the cliff)
He can line item veto.  Same as above.
He can let it sit. Then we have free for all from June 9th until the 60 days when it becomes law 
He can sign it.

But, even as historical as this is, the last state getting CCW, the sweetest moment of the day was Sen. Kotowski's meltdown as his standard capacity magazine ban dies:


And his but chewing afterwards:




Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

6 comments:

chiefjaybob said...

I would love, love, LOVE to know what Cullerton said to him. I thought I saw Kotowski say something like, "Yes I know, I'm sorry," but I'm not a lip reader.

Chad said...

I never in a million years thought I'd see it.

Shawn said...

That second video doesn't work.

Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thomas said...

Did the senate pass the house version or their crap sandwich.....

Chris said...

Foot in the door. Incrementalism is our friend. We can start taking our rights back one step at a time.