Friday, August 17, 2012

Shovel ready project


Writer’s block sucks donkey balls.

But few people appreciate the situation of having too much to say without the crystallization needed to make it worth reading. If I had a USB port in my head and could simply jam a cable in my ear to download my thoughts, I’d have new content more often then I farted after Cinco De Mayo.  I’ve never been an impulsive person prone to rash decisions and that feeds my reluctance to post about things that sound fantastic at first but lose something in translation. I know myself well enough that my raw thoughts can be easily misunderstood.

In short, I’m a sarcastic smart-ass because sarcasm, which is rooted in irony, is the back door to simple ultimate truth. If you head for the main entrance of any debate, be it gun control or any other controversial issue, you’re met with brain dead guards who are “just following orders” and will not let you pass. There’s always multiple side doors available which allow you slip in under the radar and feast on the cheese tray while doing some serious smack-down with your free hand…

We often see it as “I’m a gun owner, but…” or “I support the 2A, but…” or “it’s just common sense” or “we should compromise” and a whole gaggle of other BS ya’ll are well aware of.

I spend most of my time on Huffington Post which provides me with endless entertainment, I think, but I get tired of the cycle.

1. New guy
2. Debate begins
3. Any historical facts, SCOTUS precedent or basic logic is met with ad hom attacks, strawmen. non sequitors and the obligatory dick jokes.
4. The race card is also prominent at any debate regarding the 2A.

We need to encourage this.

They dig their own hole; lets hand them a bigger shovel.


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

No comments: