Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lots More Surplus & More in Stock

Been finding some good deals and expanding the inventory. I've got more sizes in stock for ACU/BDU uniforms and caps. All items are available in the Surplus for Sale and Books, Flags & More pages.

US AirForce ADU/TigerStripe II
Condition: Used, Very Good
Size(#): 7 1/4(2), 7 1/2(1)

$10 ea.

Authentic Chinese PLA Tibet-Tarn
Condition: Used, Very Good
Size(#): 7 1/4(2), 7 1/2(2), 7 3/4(2)

$8 ea

Propper Multicam Cap & Boonie
Condition: New, Unused

Size(#): 7 1/2(2), 7 3/4(1)

$18 ea


Size(#): 7 1/2L(1)


US Army Desert Storm 5-Color/Chocolate Chip Top
Condition: Used, Very Good
Size(#): L/L(1)


US Army LongCoat
Condition: Used, Like New
Size: 41R


CAMO-FORM Non-stick camo wrap (ACU)

Sells for $15+ at outlet stores

20 Rolls


'Am I the the only person on the planet that didn't get guns from the ATF' T-Shirt

Lg(1), XL(3), 2XL(3)

$18 ea.

'Militia of One' Tshirt

Med.(2), Lg(3), XL(2), 2XL(2)

$18 ea.

'Flex Your Rights' Videos

Busted (5 copies)

10 Rules for Dealing w/ Police (4 copies)

$15 ea.

Unorganized Militia Gear
Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear


barece said...

I'm interested in picking up some BDU items. Any chance you take cards in some fashion(paypal, etc?)

Thirdpower said...

I do accept PP.

Send me an email for what you're interested in so I can figure out shipping and the total.

Anonymous said...

I'd like about eight rolls of the camo tape. How do we do the deal?

Thirdpower said...

Send me an Email :

8 rolls plus flat rate shipping: $60.

I accept check/MO/Paypal