Monday, August 8, 2011

Gun Control in China


..children armed with rifles had erroneously shot out a window at the Great Hall of the People at Beijing’s Tiananmen Square while trying to hit a sparrow.

...following the afore-mentioned incident at Beijing’s Tiananmen Square, an exemplary blanket ban on the sale, private manufacture, possession, import and export of both guns and bullets was introduced.


Unorganized Militia GearUnorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

1 comment:

Old Jarhead said...

I just read the original story over at KABA. This is absolutely amazing that these people think this is such a great idea. It also amazes me that the other Tienanmen Square "incident" received not even a single line that I was able to find. I think they just want to live as slaves and serfs. Excuse me me, while I go lose my breakfast.