Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ProGunProgressive on RealCo protest


Sebastian did get to go for the end of the protest.

Professional protesters. Sounds alot like the protest at A.G. Arms bit w/ Jackson bussing in his cronies.

The wife and I just got back from Arcola G&A. The owner, Bryan Headrick told me he did a brisk business all day. We did our part. The wife bought a little Kel-Tec .32 for when I'm not home. I was going to get some ammo but he was out of .32. Still, a good day overall. Gonzo may claim that the "gun industry" is laughing on the way to the bank. He may be right. They're laughing at all the clueless Anti's for helping them out. Just like Kelli on the old BC blog, these protests have done more for the pro-rights movement than a dozen blogs.

Edit: I just noticed. She bought a .32. Ironic, isn't it.

No comments: