Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Gun Control Activist: Fear of Just About Everything

A poster on the ICHV FB page contacted her state rep (Chicago Anti Gun Hack Steans) in a tizzy over Concealed Carry and how scared she is of it. (Note this line: "She said that the lawmakers are hearing from way more people who are pro-gun than us."  No sh!t sherlock).  So I clicked on her page just to see how anti-gun she is.  The answer is extremely.
 Anyone who knows me knows I not only hate guns, hunting and anything to do with the gun culture, but it disturbs and sickens me. I won't even watch movie previews that have people shooting guns.
Thinking about me target shooting 'disturbs and sickens' her.  I began thinking she was pretty disturbed already.  Then I read this:
 ..I do not want to encourage vigilantism among today's "common men." They scare me without guns!
This person lives in a world of constant fear and paranoia yet she still thinks she has the mental capacity to determine whether what I do is right or wrong.  Her and Elliot Fineman would get along famously.

This is the face of gun control. 


Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

3 comments:

Pyrotek85 said...

Hey I thought we were the paranoid ones.

Anonymous said...

She'd have crapped her britches if she'd seen me assembling two AR15s on unpapered "80%" receivers I just finished.
wildbill

Sigivald said...

Shall I assume she also wants the police disarmed?