Sunday, August 14, 2011

Buying Surplus, Supporting the Constitution, Voting. You're all Terrorists

Much hay is being made about the latest FBI pamphlet calling on people to watch out for individuals buying surplus and survival gear like matches, flashlights or magazines. Ironically, both the CDC and DHS both say it's a good idea to have most of that stuff on hand in case the SHTF.

But this isn't anything new folks.

A few years ago, a DHS 'Fusion Center' released a report on 'Modern Militias' citing supporters of Senators Ron Paul and Bob Barr as potential terrorists.

Shortly after that, they put out the 'Domestic Extremist Lexicon' which classified bloggers or anyone who disagrees w/ 'Main Stream Media' as 'Domestic Extremists'.

Then came the 'Rightwing Extremist' report which put veterans under the light as potential recruits for terrorist/extremist groups.

Even way back in 1999, the FBI put out a flyer stating that people who referenced the US Constitution may be a 'Terrorist".

And remember the current administration supports restricting the rights of anyone who is on a secret gov't watch-list as 'Suspected Terrorists' w/o due process and 'Terrorist' has now replaced 'Racist' or 'Fascist' for the 'In' word to call anyone who disagrees w/ them.

So trust the Gov't. They're there to help.

Unorganized Militia GearUnorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear

2 comments:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Time to update and old saying. From this: "Damned if you do, damned if you don't."

We go to this: "Suspected terrorist if you do, devoured by zombies if you don't."

Chas said...

This morning I got up out of my terrorist bed and had my terrorist coffee, along with a terrorist cinnamon roll. I put on my terrorist clothes, got into my terrorist car and drove to my terrorist job. Had a terrorist Diet Coke, ate a terrorist breakfast bar and logged on to the terrorist Internet, where I'm typing this terrorist comment. Hmmm. I thought that being a terrorist was supposed to be exciting. Where's all the terrorist excitement? Seems pretty ordinary to me. Boring even. I wonder what I'll have for my terrorist lunch? Maybe a peanut butter and terrorist jelly sandwich?
We really are up against kooks.