Friday, April 15, 2011

The Truth Hurts

What does a PuSH'er do when their arguments are regularly shown to be not just incorrect, but absolute nonsense? Why the only thing they can to maintain their self worth.

Go into full 'Reasoned Discourse' mode and try to block you from even reading their statements of belief:



Yep. Good ol' Joan Peterson, AKA Japete, Board Member of the Brady Campaign and some other Joyce Puppet group has apparently been blocking people from her twitter account. That's how strong her faith in her arguments is.

Watch for other puppet groups and weak minded individuals to follow suit.

Unorganized Militia Gear

Unorganized Militia Gear

Follow TrailerDays on Twitter



6 comments:

Linoge said...

The amusing thing is that despite my post calling her tweet out, and despite my tweet pointing her to that post, she still has not blocked me.

I guess she just really does not like you...

Patrick said...

She doesn't like me either. I'm almost depressed.

Link P said...

I don't know (or care) if I recently got blocked, or if I found her too painfully obtuse to follow. Unless she makes her tweets private, anyone can read them on her twitter page. As desperate as the anti-rights cultists are to get anyone to listen to their message (as evidenced by the time they waste squabbling with us), I doubt that she would protect her tweets as it would come at the expense of finding more victimization enthusiasts.

Pat said...

Someone is showing Joan how to work the Internets. She's figured out how to track IP addresses now for the anonymous comments on her blog as well - then she blocks the "reasoned discourse" from those IP's she "recognizes".

I suppose the fact that they're restricting themselves to preaching to the choir is a sign that they've begun to give up...right...

Don said...

So weird . . . . do they put up tarps in front of their billboards now, too?

John Hardin said...

...Reinforcing the walls of the echo chamber?