Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kalishnakitty X-mas 2009

Via Smallest Minority comes news of Eric's 15th run of the popular Kalishnakitty shirts. Both my wife and daughter have them. Quality is excellent and the price well worth it. This is from Eric, not me so direct any inquires to him. erickelly1@verizon.net



Howdy, everyone! Yes, it is once again time for the semi-annual Kalashnikitty shirt production run. This year, I'll be offering shirts in gray and black, as well as long-sleeve and sweatshirt designs in both colors.

I will be taking orders until Sunday, November 1 and the order with my shirt maker will go in on Monday November 2. I should have the shirts in my hands and shipping out by the third week of November and they will ship out immediately by Priority Mail. Occasionally things get delayed or sped up depending on his inventory, workload, shipping issues, etc. - but I'm giving myself enough time this time to hopefully get around these occasional issues. If a delay does occur, though, it may be around Thanksgiving when the shirts start arriving on your doorstep.

Here's the procedure for getting the shirts (this makes it a LOT easier for me to track and ship these things ASAP)

Email me (erickelly1@verizon.net) with the following:

1 - Number, color, style (short-sleeve, long-sleeve, or sweatshirt) and sizes you want - sizes are Child's Medium, Child's Large, Adult Small, Adult Medium, Adult Large, Adult XL, Adult 2XL, and Adult 3XL.

2 - Your name and address

3 - How you would like to pay for them (Check, Money Order, Paypal)

Shirts now come in TWO colors - an ash gray (very nice) and black - shirts are high-quality, long lasting, very soft. I've never gotten an email from any of my previous customers saying, "The shirt shrunk, faded, looks horrible after 3 months, etc." - these really are quite nice shirts.
Shirts come in THREE styles - short-sleeve, long-sleeve, and sweatshirt. Necks are normal round, not V. Sizes are a little large, so if ordering for a woman, or a "slight" framed person, or for a tighter fit, go one size smaller.

Pricing - I have, in the past 8 years, never raised the price, even though my cost has gone up. And yet, I finally must do so by $1 per shirt - I've tried for the longest time to not do this, but the time is finally here :(

Any size (short-sleeve) up to XL is $21, 2XL is $22.50 and 3XL is $23.00

Long-sleeve shirts - add $3.00

Sweatshirts - add $6.00

Black shirts are an extra $2.50 per shirt (regardless of style - just add $2.50) - please specify the color you want.

Shipping via 2-3 day Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $5.00 for 1 shirt, and an extra $2.50 per shirt after that. (I am holding the line on shipping, though it has gone up as well - I'll eat the extra here for you guys!)

Check, MO, or Paypal is good for payments. If using Paypal, add 4% to the total payment, including the shipping.
** When you email me your order, include your full name and mailing address. I will email you back with the total.
Below are some pictures of the graphic and various people wearing them. Thanks again to everyone and spread the word!





erickelly1@verizon.net

3 comments:

kaveman said...

Gots to get me some of dat.

I might even venture to wear it at work and see if they fire me.

Eric Field said...

LOL - I'd hate to think that I was responsible for you getting fired!

Eric

The Warrior said...

Crossposted!