Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Philadelphia is now in New Jersey?

Bryan Miller convinced a bunch of religious leaders to ignore his regular violations of the 9th Comandment in order to try and follow the Brady Bunch's failed measure at enlisting church figures to push gun control.

Beyond the usual anti-gun nonsense, here's the part I find entertaining. Bryan Miller has castigated me on his blog and deleted comments for referring to activities in Pennsylvania. His quote:
I am the ED of Ceasefire NJ, as in New Jersey.
So Philly must have been moved by an earthquake or some sort of divine intervention then if Bryan is active in PA politics.

Or else he's just full of crap.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or else he's just full of crap.

I think I am going to go with door two...

Skullz said...

I dunno.. some of us have been offering Philly to NJ for years...

Anonymous said...

I wonder why no camera angles showing the "crowd?"

Must not have been enough in the Ceasefire budget to bus in the "protesters."

Anonymous said...

Bryan is becoming irrelavent in the gun control debate. He knows this. He's just trying to make CF appear bigger than it's true numbers.

Anonymous said...

What?!

He's the Erectile Dysfunction?

It fits, alright, but I didn't think he'd be brave enough to come out and say it publicly like that.