Monday, June 1, 2015

Yeah, This Is Legit

will you sell and ship to my PO box in Can I have no FFL‏

undergroundtattoos@hushmail.com (undergroundtattoos@hushmail.com)
5/31/15
To: thirdpower@hotmail.com
will you sell and ship to my PO box in Can I have no FFL
 M-9 Baretta. full action, silencer, laser site, full metal proj. armour
what payment methods will you except paypal or bitcoin


Sent using Hushmail
Because I want to go to jail.

Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear
Unorganized Militia Gear

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Repeat after me:

Alpha
Tango
Foxtrot

Pyrotek85 said...

Yup, someone's doing a poor job of trying to snare you lol

Joel said...

Wow, that's just insulting.

GFZ, I liked your answer to much I stole it without attribution. :)

Cookie said...

What, is that a problem?

HA HA HA

Throw in some chips just to make it a party!

Cookie

Mussorgsky112 said...

Wow, it's been a little while since I've seen such an obvious honeypot. Leave it for Pooh bear and laugh at the whatever ATF underling thinks it'll work.

...then again, it seems to work plenty for the FBI and trrrrrrrrrism.