Sunday, December 14, 2014

PSH alert


Well I broke down and bought a gun today. It ticked all the boxes: hella good price, will make the antis howl and I only had one prior to today...so now I have two. In all honesty, my first AR-15 pistol is the Carbon-15 which is a polymer frame, or as I like to call it, my ghost gun which can defeat metal detectors. This is the AM-15, all aluminum frame so technically it's something new. They both are indeed pistols which means I can carry them, with a 100 round drum mag...concealed. Need to get a bigger coat soon.

Yippee for me!



Unorganized Militia Gear Unorganized Militia Gear
Follow TrailerDays on Twitter
Unorganized Militia Gear
Unorganized Militia Gear

4 comments:

Allen said...

I'm not sure why my comments are coming out as "anonymous"...I'm logged in and everything. sigh..whatever...

Allen said...

AHA! it worked.. well, like I tried to say...

put a "not-a-stock" on it and make it a real fun gun..

thank you, Sig-Sauer!

kaveman said...

Yes, they had the "not a stock" for sale but it was an extra $135 so I'm going to wait a bit on that.

drjim said...

Might fit under one of the "Browncoats" from ThinkGeek.