And take a look at their Schedule A, high hundreds and thousands of dollars. A previous article claimed:
- Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo!, gave $250,000
- Sean Parker, social-media entrepreneur, gave $250,000
- Michael Bloomberg, mayor of New York, gave $250,000
- Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.com, gave $500,000
- Mostyn Law Firm, which deals with hurricane victims, gave $250,000
The average donation: $64.87.If you look at the schedule, many of the donors gave multiple smaller amounts to pull the average down. Makes it look much more 'grassroots' than a bunch of white-collars breaking out the trust funds, doesn't it?